Check out these 9 questions critical to defining Buyer Personas.
While understanding your target customer has been part of the marketing playbook for decades, the digital age has brought a new twist to this fundamental part of the marketing mix.
A common tool among sales teams for decades, successful digital marketers are finding that having clearly defined Buyer Personas is critical for creating effective marketing across websites, video, social media platforms and email.
But how is a Buyer Persona different from a target customer definition? Simply put, Buyer Personas are more than a summary of who your prospects are. They answer what inspires them to take action. Here are nine questions to help you define a Buyer Persona for your company, product or service:
- What is their demographic information?
- What is their station in life, personally? Professionally?
- What does a day in their life look like?
- What are their pain points (as it relates to your product or service)?
- What are their goals in doing business with you?
- Where do they go for information?
- What experience are they looking for when shopping your product or service?
- What are their most common objections to your product or service?
- What of the above truly defines them as a prospect for your business?
Strong Buyer Personas are succinct and actionable. They can be shared and easily understood among senior management, marketing and sales teams, freelancers etc. They make it easy for anyone to understand how the tasks they are being asked to undertake fit into the bigger marketing picture.
Get More Quality Leads for Your Company
Over the past six years, Budding Culture has built a strong practice helping our customers align develop robust, actionable Buyer Personas. Feel free to contact us for a complimentary Buyer Persona Assessment. We’ll give you a non-nonsense appraisal of how to better define your who your prospects are and what it takes to turn them into leads. Simply fill out the form on this page, and we promise to get back to you within two business days to get going.